- I.T.E.C/C.I.B.T.A.C./C.I.D.E.S.C.O./Beauty Therapy Qualifications
- Consultant: Decleor Paris Trained
- P.Dip Aromatherapy
- Ellipse Laser Technician 2002
- N.A.B.T.E.T. Teaching Diploma.
- City & Guilds: Advanced Tutor Certificate
- Santi Business Management Development Programme
- City & Guilds and N.A.B.T.E.T.: Assessor- A1, Internal Verifier.
- 1989 – 2014: Owner/Manager The Sanctuary Spa, The Brandon Hotel Tralee, Employ: 5 full Time and 1 part- time staff.
- 2007 -2014 Sanctuary Beauty Academy: Beauty therapy training college. Accredited training centre to the following International Awarding Bodies: I.T.E.C., City & Guilds, and C.I.D.E.S.C.O. The world standard for the Beauty and Spa Industry
Also provides an Independent Consultancy Service dealing with performance evaluation management, staff training and profitable business development.
- 2013 to Present ; Vice President CIDESCO Section Ireland
- 2003 – 2006 Director of Education F. H. T Ireland Federation of Beauty & Holistic Therapists Ireland
- 2008 Vice President F. H. T .I
- Spa Feature Writer: Professional Salon Magazine
- Auditor for White Flag Award ( Institute of Leisure and Amenity Management) 2006 -2010
- Speaker at Industry Level
- Ability to communicate and empathise with all levels of personnel in the Health , Beauty, Wellness and Spa sector in terms they can relate to.
- Ability to understand the benefits of all categories of Salon and Spa, their training needs and their business goals.
- Ability to handle objections with equanimity.
- Ability to train students to the standard and professionalism required by employers and also in ways that enable them to differentiate themselves from competitors.